Fri, Sep 23|
Simply Therapy's Winston-Salem Office
Let’s Eat: Transitioning to Solid Food (Fridays Sept 23 - Oct 7)
Introducing your baby to solid foods comes with lots of questions and concerns for both new and seasoned parents alike. Join us for an interactive workshop designed specifically for parents of babies ages 0-12 months, who are preparing to introduce solids or have already begun!
Time & Location
Sep 23, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Simply Therapy's Winston-Salem Office, 307 Upton St, Winston-Salem, NC 27103, USA
About the event
We will meet on 3 consecutive Fridays, Sept 23, 30 & Oct 7, from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM for a hands-on workshop where we’ll answer the following:
- How do I know when my baby is ready for solids?
- What type of seating systems and feeding utensils are best?
- When can I introduce a cup?
- Which foods and textures should I start with?
- What are the current recommendations for introducing allergens?
- What if my baby isn’t interested or refuses foods?
- What do I do if he/she chokes, gags, or coughs?
Babies are welcome!
Single Admission for All 4 Day
4 Fridays Sept 16 - Oct 7, from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM. This ticket is for one parent (babies welcome!)$140.00