top of page
Fri, Sep 16|
Let’s Eat: Transitioning to Solid Food (Fridays Sept 16 - Oct 7)
Introducing your baby to solid foods comes with lots of questions and concerns for both new and seasoned parents alike. Join us for an interactive workshop designed specifically for parents of babies ages 0-12 months, who are preparing to introduce solids or have already begun!
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Sep 16, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
Simply Therapy, 307 Upton St, Winston-Salem, NC 27103, USA
About the event
We will meet on 4 Fridays Sept 16 - Oct 7, from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM for a hands-on workshop where we’ll answer the following:
- How do I know when my baby is ready for solids?
- What type of seating systems and feeding utensils are best?
- When can I introduce a cup?
- Which foods and textures should I start with?
- What are the current recommendations for introducing allergens?
- What if my baby isn’t interested or refuses foods?
- What do I do if he/she chokes, gags, or coughs?
This ticket is for one parent (babies welcome!)
bottom of page