Fri, Sep 30|
Let’s Eat: Transitioning to Solid Food
Introducing your baby to solid foods comes with lots of questions and concerns for both new and seasoned parents alike. Join us for an interactive workshop designed specifically for parents of babies ages 0-12 months, who are preparing to introduce solids or have already begun!
Time & Location
Sep 30, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
Simply Therapy, 307 Upton St, Winston-Salem, NC 27103, USA
About the event
In this hands-on workshop, we’ll answer the following:
- How do I know when my baby is ready for solids?
- What type of seating systems and feeding utensils are best?
- When can I introduce a cup?
- Which foods and textures should I start with?
- What are the current recommendations for introducing allergens?
- What if my baby isn’t interested or refuses foods?
- What do I do if he/she chokes, gags, or coughs?
This ticket is for one parent (babies welcome!)